- All Known Implementing Classes:
- PeopleFlowMember, PeopleFlowMember.Builder
public interface PeopleFlowMemberContract
Interface contract for PeopleFlowDefinition members.
- Kuali Rice Team (email@example.com)
- the id of the member. This will key in to different types depending on the
MemberType of the
MemberType of this member. Never null.
- Returns the action request policy to use for this people flow member. This value is only applicable in the
case where the
ROLE. If the member type is anything else, this value will not
be considered and should ideally be set to null
- the action request policy to use for this people flow member if it is a role member, null if this
member has no request policy
- the priority of the member. This is equivalent to the sequential stop in the PeopleFlowDefinition, which means
lower integer value equates to higher priority. The minimum priority is 1.
- Returns the responsibility id of this member. This is a unique id which KEW can use to help identify and track
the responsibility represented by this people flow member. It will be associated with any action requests that
are generated from this people flow membership.
- the responsibility id for this people flow membership
List<? extends PeopleFlowDelegateContract> getDelegates()
- the list of delegates for this member. Should never be null but may be an empty list in the case where
this member has no delegates
Copyright © 2005-2012 The Kuali Foundation. All Rights Reserved.