- All Implemented Interfaces:
public class ErrorContainer
- extends Object
- implements Serializable
Provides access to a copy of an ErrorMap and information derived from it. Necessary because ErrorMap implements the Map
interface, which for some reason makes JSTL unwilling to translate ErrorMap.errorCount into a call to the getErrorCount method of
that ErrorMap instance.
Since I had to create this class to provide easy access to the error count (which must be computed as the sum of the sizes of the
error message lists of all properties in the ErrorMap), I also moved in the existing code which massaged the contents of the
ErrorMap for the purposes of export to the JSP.
- See Also:
- Serialized Form
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public ErrorContainer(MessageMap errorMap)
- Constructs an ErrorContainer
public int getErrorCount()
- number of errors in the ErrorMap used to initialize this container
public List getErrorPropertyList()
- simple List of all properies for which errorMessages exist in the ErrorMap used to initialize this container
public org.apache.struts.action.ActionMessages getRequestErrors()
- ActionMessages instance containing error messages constructed from the contents of the ErrorMap with which this
container was initialized
Copyright © 2005-2013 The Kuali Foundation. All Rights Reserved.